The State of New Mexico has provisions for a wide range of tax and other incentives, including those related to high-wage jobs, technology research and development, manufacturing, renewable energy, businesses located on the border, and aviation.
Some of these incentive programs are:
- Job Training Incentive Program (JTIP)
- Manufacturers Investment Tax Credit
- R&D Small Business Tax Credit
- Rural Jobs Tax Credit
- High Wage Jobs Tax Credit
- Technology Jobs Tax Credit
- Agricultural Business Tax Deductions and Exemptions
Find a comprehensive list of New Mexico’s tax incentive programs here.