SFBI nurtures the development of entrepreneurial companies, helping them survive and grow during the early years, when they are most vulnerable. It provides the guidance and help necessary to turn a business concept into a successful reality.
SFBI is one of six certified business incubators in New Mexico. There are three ways that a business can participate in the program, depending on its needs.
Clients rent office, lab and/or production space in the Incubator’s 30,000 square foot facility. Clients are entitled to 24/7 access to the facility; unlimited use of conference and meeting rooms with audio/visual equipment; listings on the Incubator website, SFBI promotional materials and social media sites; use of the Incubator mailing address, a mail box and package acceptance; high-speed internet connections (nominal monthly fee); plus all of the free services listed below.
Affiliates do not house their businesses within the Incubator but are entitled to all of the services available to Clients (listed above) plus all of the free services listed below.
Co-working members receive a dedicated, furnished workspace in a shared office. Members are entitled to use of meeting rooms on an ‘as-available’ basis; limited use of conference rooms; free wi-fi connection and all of the free services listed below.
- access to mentoring, business coaching and consulting
- a receptionist to greet your visitors
- shared office equipment, including color copiers, printers and fax machines (nominal fee for use)
- workshops and seminars on a variety of business-related topics
- kitchen and break room facilities
- a business resource library
SFBI also houses many of the service providers that support small businesses.
- 3900 Paseo del Sol, Santa Fe, 87507